Friday, November 6, 2009

Comments

Effective today I will only post comments from people who leave their name ... real name.
I don't mind the thoughts that have been posted but have decided that I don't like people hiding behind anonymous or fake names.
This blog was created through the radio station and is used as an avenue to post infomation that used to only be available by listening to the broadcasts or sportscasts.
I encourage visitors to continue to express comments.
If your first thought is the Kootenay ICE management had a hand in this decision you are 100% wrong. They have never made a suggestion to make any changes.
I enjoy the fact that ICE fans are passionate about their team and get mad when they lose and excited when they win but there are many other places to make comments if you don't want your true identity known.